Monday, January 21, 2013

Movie Review- Les Miserables



saying I was excited to see this movie is a bit of an understatement.


and it worked out perfectly that my bestie and her husband were going to see it last Saturday night, and I was without plans!


so we had a yummy dinner at Gordon Biersch, where we had the most heavenly garlic fries...and they were free because Bonnie had a coupon...gotta love her ;)


then it was off to the movie...which I LOVED.  I had seen the play when I was 18, the first play I had ever seen in NYC :)  and even though that was an amazing experience, I thought this was a play that translated so well to a movie because it actually made more sense to me...it had been a long time since I saw it, so it was almost like seeing it for the first time again...but the music came right back to me


I might have listened to the Les Mis Pandora station the whole way home the next day...just maybe ;)



and the biggest highlight of the weekend had to be quality time with Dunkin...who is not quite as tiny as he used to be...and overly protective of my old chair, which used to be my chair...





No comments: