Wednesday, January 16, 2013

pretzels and chocolate. oh my!

I found this cute little recipe- guess where?  on Pinterest of course, and when I owed one of my classes a treat, this seemed too easy not to try.


so I bring to you, chocolate pretzel melted goodness :)

preheat your oven to about 200 degrees


on a baking sheet, on a sheet of parchment paper put as many pretzels- the square or round kind- as you can fit, or want to make



on top of the pretzels put a hershey kiss- also...unwrapping all those hershey kisses takes a while :p




bake for 4-5 minutes, the chocolate should be shiny, but not melted


then press an M&M into each....and voila!  done!!


since I am sometimes baking challenged, this could not have been easier!

mine don't look quite as nice...I don't think my oven was hot enough...as it never is...

but the students approved...there were none left :)



No comments: