Thursday, August 16, 2012

9012-Old Navy!

yup, guilty.

I was so excited when I saw Old Navy's new back-to-school campaign for their jeans!   While I am an Old Navy loyal shopper...I don't always find their ad campaigns very appealing...a lot of times they border on annoying...but this one...LOVE!

I wouldn't know how to choose either Kelly...I mean Jennie...





 I was definitely a 90210 fan back in Middle & High School...my friend Lynn and I would get together, eat mac&cheese and watch the show together...

it ended our Senior year...sort of symbolic in a way...the end of en era, and the beginning of another...

that happened with a few of my very favorite shows...

both Friends and Sex & the City ended not just the year I graduated from college in 2004...but they ended the same month...

talk about a shock to my system...all my favorite things ending at the same time. 


okay...maybe that is a bit dramatic.  but it's how I remember it ;)

No comments: