Monday, August 27, 2012

a case of the Mondays

...so today I feel...a little blue.

as in sad...not the color :p



it should officially be the first day of my second year of teaching Art in Baltimore City Schools...but it is not.


and the fact that it is because of one singular person...and over 400 kids are going without Art right now that really makes me mad.



I will try not to dwell on it too much though, because I am a happy person- partly the reason why I am in my predicament I think...it's a shame some people just can't deal with the fact that not everyone is as miserable of a grump that they are...but I digress...



something good that has come out of all of it...is that I am officially enrolled in grad school...I know, I know...more classes...what am I, nuts?  but I am really excited to start, and actually get the education courses that I wasn't offered in my first 'program'...



so for the next year, I'll be in class pretty much every Saturday...which is the sucky part...I'll miss out on lots of fun stuff...but I also need my career back on track...



and hopefully this time, one vindictive grouch of a principal won't get in my way...



:)  okay, I feel better now...sometimes you just need to vent ;)



and ya know what...I'm going to finally work on my own Art...my jewelry...and get my house organized in the mean time...



so another *somewhat* win for me...and BCPSS is missing out I tell ya!



No comments: