Monday, August 20, 2012

the three amigos

so as most of you know, we have three cats...(enter cat lady jokes here...)

but tonight as I was sitting down to do a little work on my laptop I sat next to Eddie...cat #1 as he is the oldest- also the cat who doesn't like me very much (unless it's time to eat...) and he looked so cute sleeping I took his photo...



of course he noticed, and opened his eyes, so he appears to be annoyed...



and then he immediately turned his back and went back to sleeping...we are BFFs...really ;)


I usually call him Cranky Pants...or sometimes Edward Scissor Paws because we can NOT cut his nails...he goes a little psycho and it's more scary for us than it is worth it for the few times he tries to swat at me...so the claws live on...



I know I might seem crazy talking about my cats so much...but they do make me laugh, and even though I always thought I'd have a dog someday, I am really happy I have them :D


with their weird little personalities...Jack who is really a dog in a cats body, following me EVERYWHERE I go, and Kevin, the goofiest, most clueless one of them all...but by far the happiest...


ahh, love my little fur children...except when they decide they want to eat at 5am...not cool guys, not cool.



No comments: