Friday, August 17, 2012

always.sometimes.never.

the adorable Brie is hosting a fun link-up on her blog...always.  sometimes.  never.

so I had to join in :)


I'll call this my Summer edition...

always:  need to get to the beach at least once a summer...it's not as easy now that I'm not just an hour away like I was growing up and had a best friend with a beach house to go to :p  but I've managed to go twice this year so far!





sometimes:  get things checked off my to-do list...it always seems at the beginning of summer vacation that there is SO much time to get things done...except that I end up planning a lunch here, a coffee date there, a road trip that overlaps Friday and Monday...and wouldn't ya know...it's August!  I did get a few of my organizational projects started...maybe I'll finish them next summer...



never:  forget sunscreen!  I am a sunscreen Nazi- I will even ask strangers if they need it sometimes...you can never be too careful when it comes to your skin!!



want to make your own list?  link up here!





No comments: