Saturday, August 18, 2012

shark attack!

no, not really...but I thought I'd share some photos today from when my brother, who I affectionately call "Brother" came to visit me back at the very end of July...we had a fun day...went to the aquarium, saw some crazy big sharks- which I realize are probably pretty small in comparison to sharks you'd see in the ocean, but to me, a shark is a shark...



yeah Aquarium!


Brother...and a shark's mouth...


a crazy octopus...did you know, that they are super smart?  the people at the aquarium will put their food in different jars with lids, to keep the octopus engaged...and they figure it out all the time!


no idea what this is...but I thought it looked pretty cool :)


on our way into the atrium with the birds!


we saw lots of birds...


I of course loved the purple fish


and one of the many sharks, very slowly lurking in the shark tank...


we got frozen yogurt, Brother got his fix of Baltimore seafood, and many episodes of Adventure Time were watched :)  good, quality brother-sister bonding time before he starts his big important job in just a few weeks!


No comments: