Wednesday, July 25, 2012

10 days of ME :) : 7 wants

day 4 of 10...of all about me...7 things I want

*disclaimer...these things might seem a bit...well out of reach, or material...but when it comes down to it, a lot of the things I "want" are things I dream of for my future...so even thought they might seem a bit lofty...these are things that I'd love to have someday...if finances and all the other stars align...not that I wouldn't be perfectly happy without any of these things :)

7.  an awesome backyard, with a kick-ass pool...I grew up with a pool in my backyard, so I know I'm a little spoiled...but hey, a girl can dream, right?



6.  VW Eos...once a VW girl, always a VW girl



5.  a luxurious bathroom...right now it's hard to relax in our bathroom...stark white and plastic storage drawers...not that I can complain too much...at least I have one right?  haha...



4.  a cozy fireplace...I know that I'm the only one in my family who likes to have the fire place burning...pretty much when it is just the slightest bit chilly...so this outdoor fireplace is perfect!  it's just nice to have a place outside to sit and relax...drink coffee or wine with friends :)



3.  an organized walk in closet...doesn't have to be huge...actually I'd prefer it not be so I can't fill it ;)  but having it organized so everything fits and I can see it all...being the visual person I am, having clothes hiding in drawers, I tend to forget what I have



2.  a beautiful, casual, backyard wedding...sigh, isn't it beautiful?




1.  a ski cabin...see my love of snow...see my lack of fear of skiing...see good times with family and friends :)




No comments: