Monday, July 23, 2012

30 day ab challenge

since my knee is out of commission...which is unfortunate...because this would have been the first full week we have been home since mid-June...and I was so ready to be on my gym schedule, finally making it back into my regular routine...but enter sprained knee...and most of my gym classes require the use of said knee...

so I had found several workout routines on Pinterest...and I thought I'd give this one a try...for some reason I saw the 300 (which is the number of reps per workout) and in my head made it a 30...so I'm going to try and do this for 30 days...and see what the results are!

here's a photo from day 1...hoping that I can shrink my stomach...and I guess clean off my bathroom  mirror ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Knee pain generally arise in the sports or leisure activities.
Thus, all of us need to understand more about knee pain in order to eliminate that.
Visit http://www.kneepaintreatment.net to read more
with regards to knee pain symptoms, causes and treatment.
Also visit my weblog :: knee pain