Thursday, July 19, 2012

A-Z of me





I found this ABC's of me while I was browsing Ambrosia Clark's blog, People Say I'm a Dreamer...I think I got there via Pinterest...I'm sure many of you can relate to getting lost in the Internet and can't remember how you ended up on a certain site...but I liked her list, so I thought I'd give it a try!

A. Age: 30
B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore that you hate: vacuuming...always have, probably always will!

D. Dogs: love dogs!  always asked for a puppy for Christmas growing up

E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE!

F. Favorite color: Purple & Blue...not to be outdone by Maroon & Orange ;)

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'9"

I. Instruments you play: Piano

J. Job title:Art Teacher

K. Kids: 3 furry cat children...Eddie, Jack & Kevin

L. Live: Baltimore, MD

M. Mother’s name: Irene

N. Nicknames: Jersey, Laurs, Laur

O. Overnight hospital stays: Appendectomy in 2007

P. Pet peeves: people who drive without using their turn signal...or don't wave thank you when you let them in on the road...basically just general unfriendliness or unkindness

Q. Quote from a movie: "What is this?  A school for ants?!" -Zoolander

R. Right or left handed: Right for drawing...left for eating...I multitask :)

S. Siblings: Brother!  2 years younger, 8 inches taller

U. Underwear: not sure what this is asking...I have a whole drawer full though...

V. Vegetable you hate: mushrooms

W. What makes you run late: trying to finish one last 'to-do' before I leave the house...or looking for something I need to bring with me

X. X-Rays you’ve had: legs in High School, hip when I fell down the stairs in my house, back, and most recently lungs for when I had bronchitis

Y. Yummy food that you make: I make an awesome lasagna

Z. Zoo animal: penguins.  obv.




No comments: