Tuesday, July 24, 2012

chocolate chip cookie cake!

since I'm really serious about my new healthy eating kick...I thought I'd bake today :p

but honestly...a little bit of dessert every now and then is okay...and there's no way I can go cold turkey on my sweet tooth...so I wanted to try out this chocolate chip cookie cake...I LOVE soft chewy cookies...so the recipe I found on the Adventures in Cooking blog- the post can be found here!

I changed the recipe- she used M&M's, and I used chocolate chips...here is the final, delicious product!



Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
1cup + 1 tbs  All-Purpose Flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup butter softened 1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup of chocolate chips


Directions
Preheat oven to 325
Cream butter and sugar
Add in egg and extract and blend
The combine flour and baking soda- mix until completely incorporated
Fold in the chocolate chips
Dump into a greased 9.5" pie pan and bake for 25-30 minutes
When a toothpick comes out clean it's done
Cool, cut into slices and enjoy!



No comments: